1043 ERF, 842 W Taylor, Chicago, IL 60607
The main objective of this Infrastructure Resilience Summit is to continue building a knowledge community that spans organizational and disciplinary boundaries. The Summit will include:
• A summary of findings from the May 2016 Summit at ISSST in Phoenix, the Aug 2016 meetings at Resilience Week in Chicago, and a smaller Sep 2016 meeting at Naval Post Grad School, and the research and education agenda emerging from those
• Semi-structured facilitation exercises that accelerate knowledge sharing among participants
• Comparison of understandings of resilience
• An identification of salient, shared research questions, hypotheses and methods
• An inventory of major funding sources worthy of targeting with multi-institutional, multidisciplinary, collaborative proposals
• A strategy for organizing around production of successful proposals.